Thank you to my friend, Ruby, at Girlfriends are Like Shoes for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Many people who are nominated often to not post a response to the nomination on their blog. I think it's important to write something, even if it's short and sweet, as a way of saying thank you to the one who thought enough of you to award a nomination, but also to help other fellow bloggers who are hoping to grow and develop their blogs by giving them a vote of confidence!
The Liebster Award is an award for new bloggers with less than 200 followers. (or close) It's a great way for bloggers and readers alike to find new and interesting people in our beauty/blogging community!
There are rules to this award, so without further ado -
- Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
- Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
- Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
- Follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees.
Okay, let's get cracking' on these rules!!
First up - 11 Things about myself:
1. I'm completely in love with my husband.
2. I'm head over heels for my five ornery boys.
3. Running keeps me sane.
4. I'm a big Jane Austen fan.
5. I love the smell of sheets drying on a clothesline.
6. Fall is my favorite season.
7. I can't tolerate people who tell me I'm intolerant.
8. I think Hendricks Gin is delicious.
9. I'm terrified of snakes, bears and lions, but mostly snakes.
10. Adopting a child/children would be a great privilege and joy for me.
Answering Ruby's Questions:
1. Elizabeth at Port of Thoughts
2. Shaylee Ann at Mother at Heart
5. Katie at Blessed With Full Hands
9. Alli at Little Mouse's House
11. Alice at A Number of Things
To keep things simple, my nominees can answer the same questions that I answered from Ruby, that are listed above.
Thanks, again, Ruby!